ARINC 825 PMC
Each module also contains a 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface and a Bus Mastering PCI interface operating at up to 64 bits and 66 MHz with 3.3 V or 5 V signaling for data exchange with the host platform.
- For all test system applications where isolated channels are required
- CAN-bus participant simulation or monitoring modus
- ARINC 825 and CANaerospace applications
- High resolution timestamping for all CAN messages
- »Listen-only Mode« available
- Also available with 8 non-isolated channels
- Controller Area Network (ISO 11898), ARINC 825, and CANaerospace protocol compliant interface module
- 4 isolated or 8 non-isolated, fully independant CAN interfaces
- Applicable for PMC, PCI, cPCI, PXI, PCIe, and VME platforms and standalone operation
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet interface with UDP/IP protocol and API
- Driver and API support for Linux, VxWorks, and Windows
- Window-oriented CAN/ARINC 825/CANaerospace toolbox software
- Cross-platform (Windows®, Linux)
The Xilinx FPGAs and the PMC825 firmware provide local buffering and 30ns time stamp resolution for all CAN messages and implement ARINC825/CANaerospace specific protocol functions including record/playback functionality to offload the host. All CAN channels work under sustained 100% bus load without dropping any messages.
The PMC825 also supports CAN listen only and loopback modes. An onboard MicroSD interface is included on each module for data acquisition storage and for module configuration information.
Additional RS-232/422 and discrete inputs/outputs are available and may be utilized for customized PMC825 firmware
options available on request.