ARINC 615A Ethernet data loader
- Testing of data loading functionality implementation
- FAL data loading
- Flight line/shop data loading
- Software solution available for Windows and Linux, no AFDX hardware required
- Fully compliant with ARINC664, ARINC 615A and ARINC 665 standards
- Graphical and scriptable versions
- Additional engineering features
- Fully specification compliant ARINC 615A data loader
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Loads from hard drive storage or portable media
- Full support of SNIP/FIND
- Full event logging during loading and complete post-load diagnostics
- Scriptable interface
- Part of a family of solutions to support customer loading in the field
- Cross-platform (Windows®, Linux)
- ARINC 615A-1
- ARINC 615A-2
- ARINC 615A-3
- A665 MediaCreator for A665-0/1/2 load parts (PN 202054)
- A665-3 MediaCreator for A665-2/3 load parts (PN 202126)
- PortGate/AFDX® for data loading over AFDX® (PN 202041)
- RDC787 Remote Data Concentrator for data loading over CAN (PN 202040)
- A615A DPC Data Loading Protocol Checker (PN 202123)
Operating System Options
- Windows XP
- Windows 7 32 bit
- Windows 7 64 bit
It is the A615A data loading utility choice of many OEMs for both off and on-aircraft data loading support requirements.
The NetLoader™ GUI consists of a single window, which dynamically changes its content depending on the selected operation. Its main dialogs and displays are briefly presented in the subsequent sections.
into an event log file, again at a highly detailed level.
For each session a new session log file and a new event log file are created. All stored session and event log files can be inspected in a viewer window. The content of the current session log is always visible to the user.
This dialog contains a launch menu of the main data loader operations:
- Information Operations
- Look for Target Hardware – This operation allows searching the aircraft network for Target Hardware Devices (LRUs) in order to check part number, accessibility, and other information supported by the ARINC 615A FIND protocol.
- Retrieve Target Hardware Configuration – This operation, which also searches the aircraft network for target hardware devices and displays them in a tree view, additionally allows the operator to select a device, download its software configuration information, and view the configuration in a text window.
Upload and Download Operations
- Upload Target from Media – This operation allows the user to select a media type. The content of the media is scanned for load part numbers, which are then displayed in a tree view for selection. Additionally, the target hardware devices are searched on the aircraft network and displayed in another tree view. Now the operator needs to assign each of the LSAPs to be loaded to the appropriate target device. Upon confirmation, the compiled upload schedule is executed. Instead of manually configuring the LSAPs, the operator can use the Upload Target from Media Batch File operation to select a batch file defining which LSAPs on the media are to be loaded into which hardware targets. A detailed status report of each load is displayed.
- Download in Media Defined Mode – This operation allows the operator to select a media type. The content of the media is scanned for download definition files, which are then listed in a tree view for selection. Now, the operator needs to select the required download definition file, which specifies the LSAPs to be downloaded from the LRUs. A detailed status report of each download is indicated.
- Download in Operator Defined Mode – This operation allows the operator to specify the media to which the downloaded files are to be written. The aircraft network is scanned for attached LRUs, which are displayed in a tree view. When the operator selects a device, it will be examined for its software content. The detected LSAPs are displayed as a list of part numbers. From this list, the operator selects the LSAPs to be downloaded.
The same TechSAT tools and solutions used during LRU development are available as tools and hardware to meet the needs of Line Maintenance, Hangar, and Repair Station users when products go into service. These solutions provide a full ongoing A615A data loading product line of support solutions for the manufacturer, with the peace of mind of customers using the same tools as applied during development.