Senior Software Engineer
For Complex Systems
TechSAT is a global supplier to the aerospace and automotive industry. With a small and highly professional team we develop customer specific embedded controllers for aircraft systems as well as leading-edge real-time and virtual test system technology for aerospace and automotive applications.
Testing and test systems in a modern, highly automated, model-based engineering environment are faced with new challenges.
We enable key manufacturers with the tools and capabilities for today‘s rapidly evolving application scenarios.
As part of our long-term effort to strengthen our international development team we are looking for a senior software engineer for complex systems.
- Software platform development, design, and customization
- Consulting for deployment and problem solving
- You have a university degree, or an equivalent qualification, in computer science
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development including Windows 10 and Linux
- You have a profound knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- You are fluent in English
- You enjoy working in multicultural teams
- You have experience in continuous integration and test-driven development
- You are familiar with soft and hard real-time systems
- You have developed low-level and driver applications
- You have skills in user interface development (e.g. QT)
- You have knowledge of UML, XML, and databases
- Poing (near Munich)
- A thrilling, challenging job to develop your professional skills and experience
- An opportunity to release your potential to shape your own future
- An international work environment in one of the most exciting cities of Germany
- A unique chance to get a real taste of leading-edge aerospace and automotive developments
- Working language: English; in the wonderful Munich beer gardens, we’ll speak German, English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and other languages
Please send your application to email@example.com or contact
Gruber Straße 46 b
Tel +49 (8121) 703-0