TechSAT is a global supplier to the aerospace industry. With a small and highly professional team we develop customer specific embedded controllers for aircraft systems as well as leading-edge real-time test system technology for aerospace and automotive applications.
Testing and test systems in a modern, highly automated, model-based engineering environment are faced with new challenges.
Standardization is a key element to get to grips with it. For this purpose, the leading avionics suppliers in Europe under the leadership of Airbus have joined forces in a publicly funded R&D project.
As part of our long-term effort to strengthen our international R&D team, we are looking for a software developer.
- Specification of system configuration, communication via DDS/XML-RPC,
and PLM integration
- Demonstration of function and performance
- Compliance test suites
- You have a university degree, or an equivalent qualification, in computer science
- You are a passionate, open-minded development engineer and love your work
- You have profound experience in C/C++ and Python
- You enjoy working in multicultural teams
- You are fluent in English
- You are familiar with software engineering
- You are experienced in XML and XML Schema
- You have worked with Altova XML tools
- You are experienced in web design with CSS
- Poing (near Munich) or Hamburg, Germany
- A thrilling, challenging job to develop your professional skills and experience
- An opportunity to release your potential to shape your own future
- An international work environment in the most exciting cities of Germany
- Working language: English; in the wonderful Munich beer gardens, we’ll speak German, English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and other languages
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
Gruber Straße 46 b
Tel. +49 (8121) 703-157