ADS2 Test Platform
TechSAT is a global supplier to the aerospace industry. With a small and highly professional team, we develop customer-specific embedded controllers for aircraft systems as well as leading-edge real-time test system technology for aerospace and automotive applications.
Testing and test systems in a modern, highly automated, model-based engineering environment are facing new challenges.
We enable key automotive manufacturers with the tools and capabilities to develop autonomous driving.
As part of our long-term effort to strengthen our international development team, we are looking for a software developer for the TechSAT ADS2 integration and test platform.
- Development of new features for the ADS2 integration and test platform
- Coordination of requirements, preparation of design, implementation and test of software, and preparation of the documentation
- Working in an agile international team
- You have a university degree, or an equivalent qualification, in computer science
- You have 3+ years of work experience
- You are a passionate, open-minded development engineer and love your work
- You have experience in C/C++ and Python
- You enjoy working in multicultural teams
- You are fluent in English
- You are familiar with modern software engineering methods (agile development, UML)
- You are familiar with the optimization of performance and robustness of distributed real-time systems
- You have profound knowledge of Windows, Linux, or QNX
- You are familiar with the DevOps toolchain (Polarion, Jira, Jenkins, Gerrit, conan)
- Kirchheim b. München, Germany
- A thrilling, challenging job to develop your professional skills and experience
- An opportunity to unleash your potential for shaping your own future
- An international work environment in one of the most exciting cities in Germany
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .