for Automotive Platforms
TechSAT is a global supplier to the aerospace and automotive industry. With a small and highly professional team, we develop customer-specific embedded controllers for aircraft systems as well as leading-edge real-time and virtual test system technology for aerospace and automotive applications.
Testing and test systems in a modern, highly automated, model-based engineering environment are faced with new challenges.
We enable key automotive manufacturers with the tools and capabilities to develop autonomous driving.
As part of our long-term effort to strengthen our international development team, we are looking for a software developer for automotive platforms.
- Development of applications for the automotive test platform
- Software application development, design, and customization
- Cooperation with inhouse platform developers and customers
- Consulting for integration, deployment, and problem solving
- You have a university degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, or a similar subject
- You are a young professional or recent graduate
- You have good experience in C/C++ and Python
- You enjoy working in multicultural teams
- You are fluent in English
- You are familiar with modern software engineering methods (agile development, UML)
- You have experience in driver assistance systems or autonomous driving
- You have development experience in one or more of the following areas: AUTOSAR, distributed systems, real-time systems, OpenDrive, ASAM standards, and automotive buses
- Kirchheim b. München, Germany
- A thrilling, challenging job to develop your professional skills and experience
- An opportunity to unleash your potential for shaping your own future
- An international working environment in one of the most exciting cities in Germany
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .