for Automotive Platforms
TechSAT is a global supplier to the aerospace and automotive industry. With a small and highly professional team we develop customer specific embedded controllers for aircraft systems as well as leading-edge real-time and virtual test system technology for aerospace and automotive applications.
Testing and test systems in a modern, highly automated, model-based engineering environment are faced with new challenges.
We enable key automotive manufacturers with the tools and capabilities to develop autonomous driving.
As part of our long-term effort to strengthen our international development team we are looking for a software engineer for automotive platforms.
- Software platform development, design, and customization
- Consulting for deployment and problem solving
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or similar subject
- You have 2+ years of work experience including initial experience with driver assistance systems or autonomous driving
- You have profound experience in C/C++ and Python
- You have a very good command of German and you are fluent in English
- You are familiar with modern software engineering methods
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas: AUTOSAR, ADTF, ASAM MDF, MATLAB/Simulink, Modelica, and OpenStack & virtualization
- You have basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Poing (near Munich)
- A thrilling, challenging job to develop your professional skills and experience
- An opportunity to release your potential to shape your own future
- An international work environment in one of the most exciting cities of Germany
- A unique chance to get a real taste of aerospace development exposure
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
Gruber Straße 46 b
Tel +49 (8121) 703-0