ARINC 665/615A Configurable Data Loading Engine
The CDLE™ supports full ARINC 615A –1/-2 compliant data loading of Loadable Software Aircraft Parts (LSAP) for data loading of avionics LRU/LRMs via Ethernet according to the ARINC 615A standard. It provides a development tool and code source for integration of a A615A data loading capability into an existing or new LRU/LRM design.
- Implementation of embedded data loading functionality on airborne equipment
- Testing of data loading equipment and setups
- Full implementation of an ARINC 615A target.
- Fully compliant with all ARINC 615A and ARINC 665 standards.
- Customizable interface to external loadable parts manager.
- Complete solution for integration in existing or LRU design
- ARINC 615A compliant services
- Multithreaded TFTP Engine
- Static Configuration via command line parameters and configuration files
- Dynamic Configuration via LSAP Manager SETUP call
- Small Memory Footprint
- CDLE™ Manager GUI for development and testing
- A665 MediaCreator fully compliant with ARINC 665-1/2 specifications (PN 202054)
- A665-3 MediaCreator fully compliant with ARINC 665-3 specifications (PN 202126)
- PortGate/AFDX® for data loading over AFDX® (PN 202041)
- RDC787 Remote Data Concentrator for data loading over CAN (PN 202040)
- A615A DPC Data Loading Protocol Checker (PN 202123)
Operating System Options
- Windows 10