ARINC 615A Ethernet/AFDX® protocol conversion tool
- Testing of data loading functionality implementation
- Gateway function for third-party data loaders
- FAL data loading
- Flight line/shop data loading
- Seamless integration with ARINC 615A Netloader for data loading over AFDX/ARINC 664
- Ethernet/AFDX gateway function for third-party Ethernet-based tools
- Simulation of network delays and timeouts
- Forwards UDP-based traffic between AFDX® and Ethernet interfaces
- Translates ARINC 615A over Ethernet to ARINC 615A over AFDX®
- Turns TechSAT’s family of Ethernet Data Loader products into AFDX® Data Loader tools
- Fully supports all ARINC 615A operations: FIND/SNIP, Information Operation, Upload Operations, Download Operations
- Simple configuration using Excel/Open Office or text editor
- Highly configurable at AFDX® SAP port and VL level
- AFDX®/ARINC 664 PMC module
- A615A NetLoader (PN 202053)
Operating System Options
- Windows 10
PortGate/AFDX® combines the functionalities of a router and a gateway in the following way:
- It can move every single Ethernet frame between different subnets associated to different Ethernet interfaces.
- It can move every single AFDX® frame between different AFDX® ports associated to different virtual links and interfaces.
- It can deliver every single Ethernet frame to the AFDX® interfaces and in the reverse direction with automatic IP fragmentation.
Different from a commercial gateway, PortGate/AFDX® does not perform any re-assembly, de-encapsulation, or inspection of the contents of the frames as they pass through, but automatically routes every frame (i.e. every fragment in case of IP fragmentation) according to the